Re: touchpad on powerbook5,6 (was: Questions about the new powerbook ?)

> Le vendredi 10 juin 2005 à 14:45 +0200, Bernhard Reiter a écrit :
>
> > > No, my driver is too dodgy because I couldn't figure out how to process
> > > the data I get appropriately.
> >
> > Thanks for the great work!
>
> I have been working for a while on an improved version of the touchpad
> driver, and is starting to work quite well now, so I guess it's time for
> some wider testing.
>
> I've put the new driver and a bit of documentation at:
> 	http://www.popies.net/atp/
>
> Feedback is welcomed.
>
> Stelian.

Thank you for your great work, it works really well using the synaptics driver.
Still, I had some issues:

- tapping only works for one finger, neither tapping with 2 or 3 fingers, nor
  tapping in one of the corners is recognized as it should be.
- horizontal scrolling does not work. That isn't very much of a problem, but
  still it might be useful.

Are these things simply not supported (yet), or might I have misconfigured
something?

Thanks in advance,
Michael