Help with inkscape bug #303551

Hi alltogether!

In bug #303551 it was reported that inkscape segfaults on startup.
strace output and a core file are attached to the bugreport. ltrace
outputs nothing and never finishes. gdb however gives

> wolfi@halley:/tmp $ gdb -c inkscape_ppc_segfault.core
> /usr/bin/inkscape
> GNU gdb 6.3-debian
> [...snip...]
> Core was generated by `inkscape'.
> #0 ?0x30009da0 in ?? ()
> (gdb) bt
> #0 ?0x30009da0 in ?? ()
> #1 ?0x30009e7c in ?? ()
> Previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

I can't reproduce this here on my PB, neither Guido Günther could.
We first thought that prelink could be the culprit, but this doesn't
seem to be the case. So far it seems to be a problem unique to the
submitter's setup but we don't know were to look at.

Can someone on this list reproduce this bug or has an idea how to debug
this?

Thank you very much,

Wolfi