Re: Bluetooth is supported in the new PB?

Johannes Berg wrote:
On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 16:18 +0300, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
Errr, no chance is the kernel.

I have been keeping the same kernel since last time I tried.

Hm, ok.

I suspect
the bluez packages.

I just tried with older packages from snapshot.debian.net but no go
either.

ok, reviving this issue
_now_ I suspect hal/udev/hotplug
I am not sure, but I think the device is no longer identified.
I not promising anything (as i have other things to do), but I just might install a debian-sarge using a snapshot from 2 months ago to see if I remove the annoying "succes" message and see my nokia 6600 again.

--
Regards,
EddyP