Help request - PowerPC clone - 2.6 daily floppies

Hi all,

I posted to debian-boot concerning my on-going tests with d-i daily
floppies on my PowerComputing clone. It's here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/10/msg01605.html

In summary, is there someone here that knows a relatively painless way
to pass kernel args (such as "framebuffer=false") in testing these
images? (That is, short of building my own, which seems like overkill.)

I'm not sure this issue isn't redundant. I know from reading this
list of one Umax box that is used for testing these images.
Actually, I suspect SvenL uses the box to develop them.

Anyway, not having any immediate success at debian-boot, maybe I'll get
something to move on here.

Regards,
Duane Cottle