[Popcon-developers] popcon.ubuntu.com: Ubuntu Popularity Contest statistics is out of date

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 22:47 +0200, Bill.Allomberta wrote:

> I do not think there are any. It seems unmaintained since dapper.

I've asked Michael Hall on #debian-derivatives to look into it:

<pabs> mhall119: can you find out whats happening with popcon.ubuntu.com? http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/popcon-developers/2012-October/002166.html
<mhall119> pabs: what is happening?
<mhall119> that it's not being updated
<pabs> mhall119: yeah, not being updated and seems unmaintained: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/popcon-developers/2012-October/002167.html
<mhall119> pabs: I'll poke somebody about it
<pabs> mhall119: great, thanks
<mhall119> pabs: I've put a ticket in with our IS dept. to see why it's not being updated
<pabs> cool

--
bye,
pabs