Re: Bug #1013195: base-files: Please add AGPL-3 license

Hello Bill,

what speaks against closing the bug, independent of being a duplicate?
This whole thread and conversation plus the time spent on it would not have been necessary if it would just have been closed.

Also I kindly remark my still open questions regarding:

- Is there enough manpower in the debian policy team?
- Who is part of the debian policy team besides of the two delegates
        - Russ Allbery (rra)
        - Sean Whitton (spwhitton)

Greets Ernst