Processed: retitle 587279 to Clarify restrictions on main to non-free dependencies ...

> retitle 587279 Clarify restrictions on main to non-free dependencies
Bug #587279 [debian-policy] debian-policy: section 2.2.1 needs some tweaking
Changed Bug title to 'Clarify restrictions on main to non-free dependencies' from 'debian-policy: section 2.2.1 needs some tweaking'
> retitle 477240 Permit XSI extensions to kill and trap
Bug #477240 [debian-policy] Please clarify status of XSI extensions for kill and trap
Changed Bug title to 'Permit XSI extensions to kill and trap' from 'Please clarify status of XSI extensions for kill and trap'
> retitle 459868 Require human Maintainer or Uploader, clarify Maintainer
Bug #459868 [debian-policy] debian-policy: Definition of Maintainer: when using a mailing list
Changed Bug title to 'Require human Maintainer or Uploader, clarify Maintainer' from 'debian-policy: Definition of Maintainer: when using a mailing list'
> retitle 556015 Clarify requirements for linked doc directories
Bug #556015 [debian-policy] debian-policy: Clarify requirements for copyright file
Changed Bug title to 'Clarify requirements for linked doc directories' from 'debian-policy: Clarify requirements for copyright file'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

556015: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=556015
459868: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=459868