Re: can't sync to a palm vx

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:16:54 EDT, Jerome Acks Jr writes:
>On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 09:55:03AM +0200, Robert Waldner wrote:
>> Now owning a Palm Vx (PalmOS 3.5), I'm trying to figure out how to get
>>  it talking to my PC through the (serial) cradle.

>Can you communicate with your Palm using dlpsh?

Thanks to all who tried to help.

It was a problem on my side: when I connected another serial device (a
 Zyxel ISDN-TA) I noticed that the fscking PC continously tried to send
 data over the serial port (both ports, to be exact).

So I rebooted, to no avail, then I power-toggled the box, and now it all
 works as expected.

ARGH, I hate PCs.

cheers,
&rw
--
-- When you say `I wrote a program that crashed Windows',
-- people just stare at you blankly and say `Hey, I got