Re: Debian/Linux not recognizing Handspring Visor

Yes, I have tried it on that port.  Thanks though.

I am thinking that it is a hardware problem, which would be beyond the
scope of this mailing list (I think.) Maybe the cradle is busted, my
mobo is not liking the Handspring, or (*checking BOFH server*) /dev/clue
was linked to /dev/null.

When I hotsync, something should appear in /var/log/messages, but
nothing happens.  So, I'm going to do some more testing.  I'll keep you
kids informed.

Peace,
Don