Re: gnome-pilot

>/usr/include/libpisock needs to be in your include path.  configure
>should take care of this automatically.  Note that the distributed
>.tar.gz includes the config.cache from someone else's system, so you
>have to do "rm config.cache; ./configure" in the top-level gnome-pilot
>directory.

... Is ./configure supposed to update that stuff?

 Anyway,

 If I rm config.cache, ./configure says:

checking for gnome-config... (cached) /usr/bin/gnome-config
checking for xmlNewDoc in -lxml... Unknown library `xml'
no
configure: error: Could not link sample xml program
<root@maya> [/usr/src/gnome-pilot-0.1.40]
-->

 So I assume the configure file is broken?

 Sergio