Re: Request for review - A number of packages

On Sat, 2023-07-08 at 15:52 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Jul 2023 11:49:40 +1200, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
>
> And: libtest-snapshot-perl uploaded.

Thank you.

[libbadger-perl]

> > > If we have a reason to believe that the "-c" failures are harmless
> > > then yes; that would require getting a deeper understanding of this
> > > whole project that I currently have :)
> > I *think* that the modules aren't intended to be used standalone, so
> > could be skipped.
>
> Alright, in that case adding the 2 filenames to
> debian/tests/pkg-perl/syntax-skip should do the trick.

Except that this file appears to apply to runtime-deps-and-
recommends.d/syntax.t . The tests which are failing are in runtime-
deps.d/use.t . Using debian/tests/pkg-perl/use-whitelist isn't sufficient,
and while I could list each module in debian/tests/pkg-perl/use-name that
seems a bit brittle. Perhaps a skiplist should be supported here as well?

(And it seems that d/tests/pkg-perl/syntax-skip doesn't support comments,
whereas the files for use.t do support comments.)

Would you be open to a merge request here?

[libgraphviz2-perl]

> Thanks, uploaded as well.

Thank you.

Cheers,