Re: Perl in Hamburg and Prizren

Hi Gregor,

gregor herrmann, on 2022-04-09:
> There are two Debian events in the near future:
>
> Debian Reunion Hamburg 2022
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2022/04/msg00001.html
>
> DebCamp and DebConf22 Prizren
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2022/03/msg00013.html
>
> At our BoF during the Online DebConf21 we mentioned the idea of a
> sprint in (northern hemipshere) 2022, and the meeting in Hamburg
> would be a good (and probably the only realistic :)) option for that.
> I plan to be there, and if at least 1 or 2 other team members join,
> we might be able to call this a sprint :) - Anyonce fancy a trip to
> Hamburg?

I begin to seriously consider attending the Debian Reunion
Hamburg, happy to be of the party if that helps getting to
something that resembles to a Perl sprint.  Hope to confirm soon
for sure.

> For DebConf I guess we should submit a BoF again; in the last years,
> either nodens or me did this, and I guess we can reuse the text from
> the last years; we just need to decide who's doing it … And then
> we'll see who's on-site and who participates remotely.
>
> As a personal note, I'd love to meet y'all in person again …

Same opinion with s/again/at last/.  I haven't had much
opportunity to meet many fellow developers in person since I
begun to regularly contribute to the project.

Have a nice evening,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da