Re: [RFS] libgd-text-perl 0.86-10

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 22:04:20 +0100, Étienne Mollier wrote:

> I put together a working autopkgtest suite for libgd-text-perl.
> The smoke test required little patching to pull some needed
> resources from Debian instead of a local copy of a font file.

This could have been achieved in a simpler way, by adding
    debian/tests/pkg-perl/smoke-files
with the content
    t/
    Dustismo_Sans.ttf
(and maybe demo/ as well)

Cf. https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/autopkgtest.html
for all the available tweaks for pkg-perl-autopkgtest.

But checking against the Debian font has its good sides as well :)

> I left aside debhelper compat bump due to transition freeze and
> this package having reverse dependencies, just in case.  I did
> rerun autopkgtest against rdepends reported by apt-cache, just
> to be sure.  Changes are available on Salsa[1] for review, and
> upload if deemed appropriate.

This looks all good, so uploaded.
Thanks for raising the number pf packages with working autopkgtests
:)

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe