Re: Greetings

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 5:39 PM Marco Silva wrote:

> I've been running some perl applications, and writing a few by the last 6 years. And I'm debian user since 2006. So I understand is time to make some contribution back to the community.
> So I thought you that already make my life easier using perl on debian, would also help me out to start contribute code/documentation or whatever it takes to help improve yet perl in debian.

Joining the low hanging fruit sessions is a good way to get started:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/LHF

There is also some general documentation on how to get involved:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup#How_to_get_involved

and some more team documentation, including TODO lists:

https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/

Is there any particular area of the Perl ecosystem you are interested in?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise