Ooh! Ooh! Add me!

Hey all,

I'm making a .deb out of a client's runs-on-centos code, and I'd like to
get all the deps in Debian to reduce the pain of maintaining it after
the contract is over.

The only dep that's not debianized is Filter::Crypto::Decrypt

#debian-perl recommended that I join the pkg-perl alioth group, and
googling for pkg-perl pointed me to a page recommending joining this ml.
I love mailing lists, so I figure I might as well request membership ;)

Homework beckons, so I'll keep it short.

http://karma.colliertech.org/~cjac/resume/cjac.html

0xBA27A83C

Cheers,

C.J.