Re: a little debconf project

Gunnar Wolf wrote:
Michael Shuler dijo [Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 08:11:21PM -0500]:
On 06/30/2008 10:55 AM, Michael Shuler wrote:
I now have the logs back to -r1 in 2004
and represented in a very cool manner - enjoy  :)

http://www.vimeo.com/1305871

But it dies under gnash... Could you take some nice, static
screenshots? This is indeed interesting to me :)

I'll put some of the static frames up somewhere in the next day or so. I had some issues with vimeo with various browser and flash versions when trying to upload too.. seems to be very picky site coding. I'll put the full video up somewhere to download, as well.

--
Kind Regards,
Michael