Re: Pending uploads

-=| gregor herrmann,  1.08.2007 12:20 |=-

>>> Well, there are some pending uploads that just need to be tackled *g*
>> Can you list these? I am not yet comfortable to upload without a RFS.
>
> Sure:
> libemail-localdelivery-perl

debian/copyright misses copyright for the packaging. Perhaps even
mention DPG there?

that patch looks intrusive and I don't see it reported upstream. Seems
strange.

> libnet-amazon-perl

The Homepage seems wrong. Can one without version be used?

There is new upstream maintainer. Including all the contributors in
debian/copyright also seems the right thing to do, I guess.
I see several uploaders, which are not mentioned in debian/copyright. DPG?
No license for the packaging.

Looks like today is my pedantic day :)