Re: Old upload tracker requests

Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> writes:

> I wonder anyways if the tracker is useful. Maybe we should rely on the
> mailing list only....

Well, there's a lot of old stuff in there right now that should probably
either be uploaded or closed out and removed so that it doesn't confuse
people.  It can be handy, if there are a lot of requests, to have
somewhere where they're not lost, but on the other hand, if we keep up
with requests on the list, there's no real need for that.

I'm hoping to be able to ramp up my involvement (just fixed one pending
bug, and am about to fix the fact that the package I added to the
repository a while back didn't have the maintainer set properly), so there
will be another hand to help with uploads.