new mentors invited to join call with one of our current interns

Hi all,

Renata is one of the current interns in Outreachy

We are having at least one call per week with Jitsi Meet

Renata is happy for other potential mentors to join one of her weekly
calls to see how we use Jitsi Meet, the wiki and Kanboard together.

Big thanks to Bruno and Paulo for putting Kanboard into action too.

You can use Renata's wiki page as a place to find links to all the other
things, in fact, I open this page at the start of each call and use it
to open the other links I need:

https://wiki.debian.org/RenataDAvila

Regards,

Daniel