Re: Request for Assistance with OpenStack Debian Image Creation and Instance Setup

On 11/6/23 11:03 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
Hi,

On 11/6/23 07:58, SANGMESH Sangmesh-EXT wrote:
Hello,

I downloaded the Debian image from the following link:

https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/OpenStack/current-10/debian-10-openstack-amd64.qcow2 <https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/OpenStack/current-10/debian-10-openstack-amd64.qcow2>

This is a very old version of Debian. Why not using this one?
https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bookworm/latest/

What you're looking for will be the debian-12-generic-amd64.qcow2 image.

I'm following up on this subtopic because I've also been confused by this in the past -- Zigo, am I right in understanding that the 'OpenStack' subdirectory/subpage at https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/ is largely obsolete and should be ignored? Or are there still canonical openstack images being uploaded there?