Processed: clone

> clone 810723 -1 -2
Bug #810723 [libreoffice] libreoffice: writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp
Bug 810723 cloned as bugs 877268-877269
> retitle -2 libreoffice: Export to PDF/PDF A/1A - add an option to disable double signing
Bug #877269 [libreoffice] libreoffice: writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: Export to PDF/PDF A/1A - add an option to disable double signing' from 'libreoffice: writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp'.
> tag -2 - wontfix
Bug #877269 [libreoffice] libreoffice: Export to PDF/PDF A/1A - add an option to disable double signing
Removed tag(s) wontfix.
> tag -1 - wontfix
Bug #877268 [libreoffice] libreoffice: writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp
Removed tag(s) wontfix.
> tag 814962 - wontfix
Bug #814962 [libreoffice] libreoffice: when exporting to PDF add support to timestamp servers requiring AUTH
Removed tag(s) wontfix.
> stop
Stopping processing here.

810723: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=810723