Re: pushed otags changes for sexplib removal

Hi Hendrik,

On Sun, Jan 01, 2017 at 01:05:05AM +0100, Hendrik Tews wrote:

> I pushed the necessary changes for removing libsexplib-camlp4-dev
> from the build dependencies to the otags package git repo. Could
> somebody have a look, comment and/or upload?

thanks, looks good! There are some lintian warnings which seem trivial
to fix, do you want to also take care of these:

I: otags source: vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri vcs-browser
  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/otags.git
I: otags source: vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri vcs-git
  git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/otags.git
W: otags source: ancient-standards-version 3.9.5 (current is 3.9.8)
W: otags: spelling-error-in-description extentions extensions

Cheers -Ralf.