Re: binNMU requests for the OCaml 3.10.1 transition

Steve Langasek a écrit :
> BinNMUs scheduled [...]

Rebuilding of ocamlnet failed. As far a I can tell, the reason is
ocamlnet depends on lablgtk2 and pcre-ocaml, but these dependencies do
not appear in http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/build_order.txt.

This seems to be the main blocker so far:
http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?maint=debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org

We could either ask again to binNMU ocamlnet, or just do a sourceful
upload...

And by the way, besides the ones spotted earlier, here are the binary
packages that might need special attention (i.e. that are arch:all):
  in advi: advi-examples
  in matita: matita-standard-library
  in freetennis: freetennis-common
  in spamoracle: spamoracle-byte
  in ara: ara-byte xara-gtk-byte
  in liquidsoap: liguidsoap
  in cameleon: cameleon-doc
  in ocamlnet: libequeue-gtk2-ocaml-dev libequeue-ocaml
libequeue-ocaml-dev libnetclient-ocaml-dev libocamlnet-ocaml-doc
librpc-ocaml-dev

--
Stéphane