Re: build deps graph, source package list, ...

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 01:55:26PM +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Is it normal that the list does not contain all ocaml-related packages ?
> (for example libsqlite-ocaml, libsdl-ocaml and so on). Is it because the

It is neither normal nor true :)

Both sqlite and sdl are contained, but they are listed using source
package name: "ocaml-sqlite" and "ocamlsdl" for example.

> Moreover, the list does not contain the camlrpc package. I know it
> hasn't entered unstable yet, but maybe in the next few weeks ?

The list contains only packages available at least in unstable indeed.
The reason is that otherwise my script can't access source/cache
information from them and has not way to extract build dependencies.

We should add packages to the list as soon as they enter testing.

Cheers.