Re: ensemble and lablglut.

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 09:40:16AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Does anyone here have more opinion on this ?

I've looked ad ensamble months ago, it is really an impressive software,
anyway I've never used it (I've only read parts of the documentation) so
I've never tried to package it.

We need someone that use it, at least in order to perform some simple
tests before uploading a new version of the package ...

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro