Re: ocaml 3.04 in testing?

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 10:50:27AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I also looked at update_excuses.html for ocaml, but here it's reported
> as valid candidate so I can't understand why it currently isn't in
> testing.

  I think some dependencies might not have been met, avoiding ocaml
  to enter testing (it happens sometimes on some architectures).

  About 3.04-5, Sven has built a new package called ocaml-source. So,
  ftp-masters have to manually add a new entry in the overrides file
  and this takes more time to enter unstable.

--
Jérôme Marant