Problem with gramlib.cmxa

Hello folks,

First of all, a very quick introduction : after being granted as Debian
Developer, I am currently in the process of taking over the maintenance of
the Debian package for Geneweb, Daniel de Rauglaudre's genealogy software.

I already have contributed to former versions of the package, which was
maintained by Brent Fulgham (who is, I guess, still subscribed to this
list).

Now to the problem which made me urgently subscribe to the list (I will
re-subscribe with my home address, which is the one I use for my Debian
activities when possible) :

It looks like Geneweb compilation has been broken by the very recent update
of the camlp4 package from 3.01.6 to 3.02 :

ocamlopt.opt unix.cmxa `camlp4 -where`/gramlib.cmxa x1.cmxa x2.cmxa gwd.cmx -cclib -lunix -o gwd.opt
Cannot find file /usr/lib/camlp4/gramlib.cmxa

The /usr/lib/camlp4/gramlib.cmxa file, which was there in 3.01.6 is not
there anymore.

Unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with OCAML so that I cannot figure
out...

In the same time I post this, I try to contact Daniel for getting his word
about this.

--
Christian Perrier
ONERA/Département Réseau et Informatique Scientifique