Conference management systems

Hallo np-ers.

      I read the thread about Comas, and I think it could be very nice
      to have such system in debian (and debian-np).

      Just for "completeness of information" (as enrico said), I would
      like to mention a Web-based Paper Submission and Reviewing System,
      that I used recently to organize a conerence in the research
      center where i work. It's GPL, python based, and you can find it
      at:

      http://borbala.com/cyberchair/

      It's quite nice, but to get it usable it needs a bit of work.

      Differently from Comas, CyberChair does not manage attendees
      registrations. CC it is only focused on paper submission, review
      proces, and proceedings preparation.

      I spent a lot of time to understand how CyberChair works
      (documentation it's not so clear), but I think that I can work on
      it to create a working .deb.

      What do you think about it?

      Ciao Ciao

      Marco

      P.S: ..Cyber Chair is FICHISSIMO!!

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989