Re: DM application of Roger Shimizu

* Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> [2016-05-16 22:41]:

I support Roger's DM application.  I've worked with Roger for a few
months now and always found his work to be of high quality and well
tested.  He knows when to ask questions and has done so in the right
way.

I've mostly worked with Roger on Debian installer rather than
packaging, but I sponsored one upload (an NMU) and again Roger knew
how to follow the right procedures and how to make changes to the
package.

So despite not having sponsored the packages Roger maintains (adjtimex
and wide-dhcpv6), I don't feel nervous at the thought of him uploading
them directly as a DM. ;-)

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/