DM application of Ben Collins

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and

Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain no packages, but my intent to help with the PowerPC port.

My GnuPG key 60E80B5B is signed by the Debian Developers James Troup and Kees Cook.

Additionally, I am an ex Debian Project Leader and have an existing account with Debian under the username "bcollins" which is in (I assume) emeritus status. I no longer have access to the (very old) key associated with this account, but would like to renew my membership with Debian either via this account, or using the new account "benmcollins"

--
Servergy  : http://www.servergy.com/
SwissDisk : http://www.swissdisk.com/