Re: DM application of Philip Rinn

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages epstool, rawtherapee, scatterplot3d and
> subtitleeditor.

I have been reviewing and sponsoring Philip Rinn's uploads of
rawtherapee since 2010.
Philip's work has always been up to Debian quality standards, and he has
been very responsive of suggestions/comments.
He also has been diligently following upstream new release and promptly
replying to Debian bug reports.
For these reasons I advocate Philip as Debian Maintainer.

Cheers,
Ludovico