Advocacy for Christophe Siraut

Hello,

I advocate Christophe Siraut to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.
Advocacy text:

Hi.

I have known Christophe for a few years as we participated in various free software projects in Brussels. Most importantly I know him from "Domaine Public", a group that aims to provide independant internet resources (mail/web hosting, streaming server, and other services) to collectives and persons in Brussels and Belgium. He has been creating and improving our web interfaces to help our work and provide more autonomy to our users.

Recently he started to contribute to UDD and at FOSDEM he met various other DD. He is asking for a non-uploading status, and indeed I believe he can be an helpful DD working on infrastructure such as UDD and other tools (I am thinking about the PTS Django rewrite).  That's why I decided to advocate him.

Thanks,

     Fred

Frederic Peters (via nm.debian.org)