Re: DM application of James Page

Hi,

Le lundi 03 octobre 2011 18:47:20, James Page a écrit :
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co‐maintain these packages as part of the debian-java team:
[...]
> My GnuPG key A0E7D8C3 is signed by the Debian Developer Steve Langasek
> <vorlon@debian.org>.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> consideration.

I wholeheartedly support James Page as Debian Maintainer.

I've sponsored 10 uploads of James, which where all in good
shape. He has both technical and social skills, which is important in Debian.
He is taking care of Jenkins CI packaging which is clearly a complex beast...

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan