Re: upload rtirq and Ingo rt patches for Debian

Hi Marcio,

|--==> marciotex  writes:

  m> Cool :) What is necessary for to maintain a debian flavour of the rt
  m> kernel? Good will is enough? :) I'm interested in this subject.

Good will can do (almost) everything :) The main requisite that the
debian-kernel team expressed when we contacted them last year, was
that the debian-multimedia team (or whoever is going to maintain the
rt kernel flavour) must also be ready to work on the security updates
(in this case for Lenny). So basically one should be prepared to
maintain the package for the whole lifetime of the Lenny release.

  m> About libfreebob, is ok for upload (previous message).

Done! I've just included you among the Uploaders, to show that you are
actually in the maintenance and removed those who didn't upload
freebob in the past.

Ciao!

Free