jack-rack and ftgl

Hi,

I have a question regarding two packages of yours that are not yet
in Debian.

One is ftgl. I am currently in the process of uploading a new version
of gem, which depends on gltt or ftgl. AS ftgl is the newer of these
two packages, I would like to use ftgl together with gem. Are
you plannig to package it ?

Next question is about jack-rack.
bug #187265: RFP: jack-rack -- LADSPA effects "rack" for JACK
says that you are planning to package jack-rack.

Are you still planning to do so ? I would be happy to help you with that,
because the package is important for me.

I CC'd to debian-multimedia (to fill the list with messages and to have
input from others on the topic of all these new audio packages that
pop up lately)

Greetings,

Guenter