Update of work in progress for Canaima Mobile

Hi, my name is Antonio Ortiz. I work at CNTI, a Venezuelan institution
that leads FOSS Projects. Currently i'm working on a Canaima Mobile
version, as you might know from DC12 BoF. Luis Martinez (aka HuntingBears)
is lending me a hand on this.

We've been looking to design a Mobile OS that provides a GUI that allows
us to build an app developer community and give them a easy to use
development framework to create app in short time. After several
discussions we started to focus in three options: Open WebOS, Sailfish,
Tizen.

We decided to use Tizen 2.0 for four reasons: 1. Tizen has a GUI with the
characteristics we require, 2. it has a friendly framework based on
standard web development languages 3. it has support from some mayor
hardware manufacturers 4. it is supported by the Linux Foundation.

Based on that we started to explore the packages repository and we have
found that they are in rpm, so we are converting them into Debian source
packages as they were in the first version of Tizen.

Later on, we are specting to identify which packages are common to Debian
to define (if possible) a common base between Canaima for Desktops, Canaima
Mobile and Debian. As this continues to progress, we will be updating you
with more information.

If you have any comments on this, we will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Antonio