Re: Question about non-responsive key-signing mate

On 2023-11-14 19:11 +0100, Maarten van Geijn wrote:
> I turn to you with this question: is there any procedure to persuade an
> individual to sign a key he promised to sign during a key-signing meeting?

No. It is always entirely up to them.

[key was not signed]

> Does this happen more often?

Yes, lots of people you swap material/ID with may never sign your key.

I am a very unreliable key-signer for instance. I often never get round to
signing, or never uploading the sig, or not sending an email with the
sig back, or sign things months or years later when I find the
fingerprint stash collection.

It's not personal.

Wookey
--