Spotted small bug after upload to NEW: Wait or fix now?

Hey debian-mentors,

I recently made my first package, and with the guidance and help of Hugh McMaster (who I thank kindly) had it sponsored and uploaded to NEW in #1051150. I have spotted a tiny bug in my brand new package which somehow after hours rebuilding and testing (it's HTML documentation, so really just looking at and clicking around in) I never spotted.

Some links are present in the front page of the documentation which lead nowhere in the packaged version. I have fixed this already in my salsa repo by adding a patch in debian/patches which removes the links and prepared a new debian version almost ready for upload. If this package was already in the archive the bug would likely be of priority "normal" or even "minor".

Since this bug really doesn't affect the package that much as it works fine anyway with only a few broken links, is it worth going through the trouble of getting it fixed while it's still in NEW, or is it better to leave it and get the fix uploaded after it has cleared NEW and entered the archive?

Would a few broken links (of note on the front page, easy to see) reasonably be enough to have the package rejected from NEW? That would surely be enough of a reason to go through the trouble, to potentially save further delay.

Regards,
    Jonathan Rubenstein