Re: mentors.debian.net internationalization

Hi all,
I'm please to announce that we've merged and deployed new complete
translations for https://mentors.debian.net. The site is now available
in:

- Chinese (Simplified)
- Dutch
- English
- French
- German
- Italian
- Japanese
- Persian
- Portuguese

- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Romanian
- Spanish
- Swedish

A huge thanks to all translators who contributed to those translations.
If you wish to help translating new languages, it can be done using
weblate at:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debexpo

Since we've partially automated importation of translations, updates
from weblate should be merged more frequently from now on.

Best,

--
Baptiste Beauplat - lyknode