Re: A question about uscan and MUT with different versions

Hi Robin,

first of all thanks for the reply.

El 21/4/20 a les 20:32, Robin Gustafsson ha escrit:
> Hi Leopold,
>
>> However, when I push it to salsa and run ci, the command executed is this:
>>
>> uscan --download --download-current-version
>>
>> and fails because the "data" modules has different version number that
>> the original main or this is what I understand [2].
>>
>> Some of you knows how to manage this situation or complete the watch
>> file to make it works?
>
> I think the real problem is on line 123:
>> gbp:error: upstream/1.6.0+ds1 is not a valid treeish

good catch!!!

> You've probably forgotten to push that tag.

Yes, now it's done.

> With that tag present, gbp can recreate the .orig.tar files using
> pristine-tar and then origtargz won't try to use uscan at all.

salsa ci build the package but other test fails and I don't know if it's
a package issue or salsa ci.

> FWIW, the --download-current-version option does indeed not work for
> MUT packages with different version numbers; the package only has one
> current version.

but this option is configured in salsa, right?

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia