Re: tsvtree: A command line tool to display TSV data in tree-like format

Hi Marcelo,

I'm a new/inexperienced contributor myself, but I have some
suggestions that could hopefully be useful to you.

> I have split the package and the debianization in different
> repositories.

It is fairly common to keep the packaging on a separate branch, if
your actual preference is to maintain it in the same repo. The
git-buildpackage tool has good support for that.

I'd suggest moving/mirroring the packaging repo to salsa.debian.org.
There were some relevant guidelines sent out on debian-devel-announce
just yesterday [1], including that one. Then you could also utilize
salsa-ci [2].

> I believe all packaging problems are fixed now. Please let me know any
> further improvements I can do to make it suitable for Debian.

- debian/patches is not needed if there are no patches.
- debian/README.Debian also seems unnecessary, considering its current
content is just the package's synopsis.
- debian/copyright lists GPL-3 for *, but debian/* is actually
(presumably unintentionally) LGPL-3 according to the LICENSE file in
your new repo.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2020/04/msg00009.html
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline#debian-pipeline-for-developers

Regards,