Re: mentor of for packaging, testing, and including a game

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 04:13:07AM +0000, Pedro Pena wrote:
> I would like to ask for a mentor/sponsor to help me package, test, and
> include a game in the debian repos.
>
> I've already submitted and ITP
[...]
> Please let me know what else I should do.

Let's take it step by step. A useful first step would be that you upload your
package to mentors.debian.net so a few automatic checks may guide you to a few
next steps and that the package becomes more visible to sponsors looking there.

Cheers,

Bart