Re: why dpkg-buildpackage doesn't care my build targets in debian/rule

* Wookey <wookey@wookware.org>, 2015-05-22, 19:08:
override_dh_auto_build:
	# well. let's copy config back again.
	cp ./debian/my/Makefile.config.cpuonly ./Makefile.config
	debian/my/00-fix-caffe-include-path-debian.sh
	$(MAKE) all
	$(MAKE) test
	$(MAKE) runtest

also, that test things should go in a override_dh_auto_test target, not in the build one.

Right, so that DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck works, which is often important for cross-building.

Right. But keep in mind that putting stuff in override_dh_auto_test is not enough to make your d/rules honour DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck. See bug #568897.

--
Jakub Wilk