RFS: joystick (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 20051019-6
of my package “joystick”.

It builds these binary packages:
evtest     - utility to monitor input device events
inputattach - utility to connect serial-attached peripherals to the input
subsystem
joystick   - set of testing and calibration tools for joysticks

The package appears to be lintian clean (I checked using version 2.2.13),
apart from two “pendantic”-level warnings concerning the upstream homepage
and upstream changelog, neither of which exists for this package.

I’ve split the package into three, because inputattach and evtest are both
useful for devices other than joysticks, and serve very different purposes:
intputattach allows “legacy” devices to be used with the input subsystem (and
hence newer releases of X.org), and evtest displays input events and is thus
useful for debugging any kind of input device (keyboards and mice obviously,
but also some scanners and webcams, joysticks, remote controls...).

The upload would fix these bugs: 144766, 301009, 529865, 536013. It would
also fix Ubuntu bugs 338746 and 131422, including providing additional
force-feedback tools which weren’t built in previous releases of the
packages, along with the corresponding manpages. The copyright file has also
been reworked.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget