GPG Keys

I have two GPG keys, one for my laptop and one for my desktop.  I've probably
got a third for my VPS, but I don't thinkn that's on the public keyservers
yet and I only use it so my local apt repository is signed.  But, I digress.

mentors.d.n seems to want a single GPG key.  I imagine that becoming a DD
would probably entail reducing my keys down to one (1) as well.
Unfortunately, I haven't found a good method for accessing a single private
key from the multiple computers I work in front of regularly.

Any suggestions on the best way to do that?  In particular I've considered a
USB key, but I'd like it to be automatically mounted in a consistent location
so my always-running-when-I'm-there gnupg-agent (and kgpg) can find it.

One of the how-to-get-a-sponsor guides indicated that my GPG key needs to be
in the Debian web-of-trust (currently, it is in no web-of-trust).  It's
relatively easy to confirm that I'm bss03@volumehost.net -- we could do that
via email.  If you'd prefer to see my passport and/or DL to confirm I'm Boyd
Stephen Smith Jr., we'll have to meet in person; who's closest to
Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA?
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))