Fix a bug located in a dependency

Hi,

I really would like to hear you oppinion about the following matter:
Package A depends on libB. There's a bug in libB. A bug report was files
to package A, because the submitter spotted the bug in package A.

What would you, as maintainer of package A, do?

What do you think about leaving the bug report as is and close it by
adding a dependency on the next release of libB, that fixes the bug.

My personal opinion is that this is a bug in libB and I would reassign
the bug to this package.

Thanks for your help, Jörg.
--
Nutze die Talente, die du hast. Die Wälder wären sehr still,
wenn nur die begabtesten Vögel sängen.                (Henry van Dyke)