Looking for sponsor/criticism

Hello all,
I recently packaged up KCDLabel, a very nice GUI CD Label creator.  IT
allows for both image and text manipulation, and I find it nice for
making CD's for friends.  From the description field:

 KCDLabel is a KDE program used to create covers, labels and booklets
 for your CD cases.  It was made with KDevelop and it uses QT, QT-Image
 IO extensions library and KDE libraries.  The new version also includes
 new features, like the creation of a round layout to print stickers to
 put on CD itself.

I would like some advice on this package, and see if anyone is
interested in sponsoring it.  It is my first attempt at packaging
anything, and I know there are some rough edges (in particular, the HTML
documentation could install more cleanly, but I am a bit stumped on it).
Packages can be downloaded from http://www.lobefin.net/~steve/debian/ -
not currently apt-gettable, unfortunately.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Steve
--
You cannot propel yourself forward by patting yourself on the back.