Re: Passing on maintenance of node-shiny-server dependencies

[[ Switching to new js team list ]]

Hi Andrius,

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 10:28:31AM +0300, Andrius Merkys wrote:
> I ended up never using shiny-server and/or
> node-shiny-server, but with the responsibility for its dependencies. I would
> be happy if someone from Med or JS teams could step up and replace me as the
> uploader for these packages:

Thanks a lot for your work on these dependencies so far!

> The packages are in a good shape, most of them have no open bugs and are
> up-to-date with their upstreams. I will wait for responses for a couple of
> weeks before orphaning them.

Do note that as the "maintainer" of these packages is a team, you were
never maintaining them yourself in the first place. So orphaning
packages is a wrong course of action. Sending a mail like the one you
did and reflecting uploaders field in salsa should suffice.

Thanks again for your work!

Best,
Nilesh