Re: Bug in jmalloc2 prevents migration of drmaa and thus biomaj3

Hi Juhani,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 09:11:13PM +0200, Juhani Numminen wrote:

> As the soft freeze has begun, drmaa will not be allowed to
> re-enter testing.

As far as I know manual progression to testing can be approached
by filing a bug report to release.debian.org, but ...

> We could remove the python3-drmaa dependency relationship from
> python3-biomaj3. The dependency only appeared in version 3.1.18-1,
> because before that dh_python3 could not find a python3-drmaa
> package[2]. I implemented the change in a branch[3].

... in this case it might be the better solution.  Thanks a lot
for the patch.  Olivier knows biomaj3 perfectly and will decide
what might be the best solution.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--