Re: Help for testing iitii needed

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 08, 2020 at 08:57:03PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
>> AFAICT, these stem from the fact that Debian's libctpl-dev corresponds
>> to [1], whereas iitii's test wants the unrelated [2].
>>
>> [1] http://ctpl.tuxfamily.org/
>> [2] https://github.com/vit-vit/CTPL
>
> OK, I fixed this in Git - but this does not change the error messages
> unfortunately. :-(

Thanks, but I don't see any commits to the iitii repository on Salsa
since yesterday's 77b8149.  Also, unless I'm missing something, this is
alas not the sort of problem that permits a clean quick fix -- we'd have
to either port this test from [2] to some alternative such as
libthread-pool-dev, package [2] separately and build against it in place
of [1], or embed a copy of [2]'s headers and license.

> As Steffen mentionec three predepencencies to build this are in new

Yeah, that made it harder to help, though all three are at least
lightweight and quick tobuild.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu